15-463 Lab3 - Face Morphing

Ting Ting Wu

I morphed my face into Mike's. I used the Beier & Neely method which gave me a lot of strange aliasing problems during the morphs, even though I didn't "cross streams" like they said in the paper. I tweaked with all the control points to try and minimize the problems, but there were still problems.

Here are the feature points I used.

Here are a few clips in the sequence.

Note: I used two late days to finish up the coding, but it took me until Thanksgiving break to actually render all 60 frames. The Beir Neely Algorithm runs pretty slow and whenever I let the rendering run and left the cluster, people would log me off.